What data do we collect?
- Link clicks
- Your Oculus user id
- Cricket simulation data generated by the app (e.g. the pace of the delivery, where the ball bounces, whether it was hit, etc).
- Virtual input data generated by you while using the app (e.g. position of the controllers, etc).
How do we collect your data?
We collect and process data in the following ways:
- We collect your Oculus user id when you create an profile with CDC via the app.
- We associate your Oculus user id to any simulation data and input data generated via the app.
How will we use your data?
CDC collects your data so that we can:
- Display your profile in the app.
- Store, update and display your statistics to you, based on the usage of your profile in the app.
CDC will use anonymised data for research purposes (to improve the app and develop new features). This data consists of anonymised versions of your simulation data and input data.
How do we store your data?
CDC securely stores your data within secure databases on the Google Cloud Platform. This data will be retained for the duration of time that you hold a profile with CDC.
Following a request to delete your personal data, we delete all references to your Oculus user id. Any data that was referenced via this id will be retained anonymously for future research and development purposes.
CDC does not engage in marketing at this time, and retains no data that can or will be used to contact you.
What are your data protection rights?
CDC would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request CDC for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that CDC correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request CDC to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that CDC erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – ou have the right to request that CDC restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to CDC’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that CDC transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that CDC has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.